dolibarr-user

[Dolibarr-user] Export d'agenda

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: [Dolibarr-user] Export d'agenda
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 12:30:55 +0200

Hi,

In module settings, I get a URL to access to the schedule. First question: I am an admin, but why his URL just displays my own entries and not all the entries? We use Lightning (Thunderbird)

To enable other users to have their entries, we add logint=user. It works but it means that we have no global vision of the team schedule.

2nd problem: how can I filter removing the auto events? We would like to see only manual events.

Thanks for your help

Regards

--
Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUALWe woule like to see manual entriez only.