dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Several question

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Several question
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 12:10:58 +0100

Latest version is 9.0.0 but how stable it is depends on what you
should do with it. It is declared as stable release, but surely have
some
bugs. I use git to follow directly the branch and update always to the
latest after some time it has been released. Right now I am still on
8.0.x versions.

Rgds
Saxa