dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Mutual Transaction

From: Mr. Rowland D. Dube
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Mutual Transaction
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 04:01:21 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Good day,

I am Mr. Rowland D. Dube,  a Native of Cape Town and,
Director of Project implementation, South Africa ministry of Mines and
Natural Resources.

First and foremost, I do have to apologize using
this medium to contact you about this business. It is due to the prompt
access reposed on the medium.

I was the Chairman of the panel
committee set up to over-haul and audit the Ministry (Mining and
Natural Resources) account, which was just concluded. During the
process, we discovered unclaimed contract sum of Fourteen Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in the Ministry Escrow Account.

When we discovered this fund, so we decided to carry out a concrete
finding in details about the source of the funds. It was after this
finding, we discovered that the funds resulted from a contract proceeds
that was long ago executed by a foreign contractor, Mr. Clifford
Anderson, and while he was yet to claim the contract entitlements from
the Ministry, he was reported dead on a plane crash when he visited his
home country.

Ever since then nobody as a relative or friend to late
Mr. Clifford Anderson has come forward to claim the fund. Right now,
the fund is forgotten and abandoned in the Ministry's Escrow Account
unclaimed. And in accordance with the South Africa Contractual Law, if
contract entitlement is not claimed within a stipulated time, it will
therefore be forfeited to the Government.

Therefore we decided to
source for God fearing and a reliable person who we can use as our
frontier to claim the fund from the Escrow Account of the Ministry by
acting as a relative/ representative to late Mr. Clifford Anderson.
That is the reason we are contacting you.

We have made all the
concrete arrangement on how the fund can be transferred to your bank
account without any possible implications from the Government of my
Country and that of your Country too. We have the principle access to
all the necessary documentation /approval, which would legalize the
transaction for the possible remittance of the Fund to any foreign bank
account that you will provide for this business without any hiccup.

After the completion of the transaction, we propose to give you Twenty
percent of the Fourteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars after the completion of the transaction.

I wait in
anticipation of your positive response.

Thank you,

Mr.Rowland