dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] saboteur zit

From: Roger Potts
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] saboteur zit
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 07:04:59 +0800

But it does not follow that they were planning ageneral attack on the C.
I warneveryone against my bias, and I warn everyone against my mistakes. Kopp was waiting for orders on the telephone; if we heard definitely thatthe P.
I myself did not seethe leaflet or La Batalla of that date.
It was an expensive shop, and theshop-people were U. Even a man as tall as I am cannot wear a long Mauser down his trouser-legwithout discomfort.
It was only a question of getting themacross the street. It was noticeable that most of them had picked up a girl after aday or two. Sooner or later it might mean being used against theSpanish working class. I had to tell him that after this affair I could not join anyCommunist-controlled unit. There areoccasions when it pays better to fight and be beaten than not to fight atall. I was in a ghastly frame of mind and dog-tired after about sixty hourswithout much sleep. A rising impliesaggressive action and a definite plan.
In this chapter I have described only my personal experiences. My wife had come down from the hotel in case a nurse should be needed. And on every side you heard the sameanxious questions: Do you think its stopped? I remember the long, nightmarish evening that we spent in fortifying thebuilding.
If this was history it didnot feel like it. There is also some uncertainty as tohow far La Batalla expressed agreement with the leaflet.
It was an expensive shop, and theshop-people were U. Those who were in personal touch with the P.
I shall go back to myhotel and stay there. So far as one could gather from what peoplewere saying at the time the C. Huge seizures of arms werebeing made from C. However, we may becertain that the Communist press would have said this in any case. TheCivil Guards were still occupying strategic points.
Those who were in personal touch with the P. But, after all, there was a war on, and they had no businessto start a fight behind the lines. As usual, completely innocent people were beingarrested owing to police bungling.
So far as one could gather from what peoplewere saying at the time the C. La Batallaalso issued instructions that no troops were to leave the front. Thirdly, what purpose, if any, lay behind the outbreak?
I shall go back to myhotel and stay there. After all, you were only acting under orders. I warneveryone against my bias, and I warn everyone against my mistakes. It was noticeable, however, that thetrams did not start running.
Many people were agreeably surprised when there was norioting on i May.
There was, however,practically nothing to eat.
And the people in the shoe-shop who were making my marching-boots.