dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] overtone over

From: Louie Shirley
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] overtone over
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 18:29:31 +0300

According to the authors, doing this with _javascript_ requires painful code forking.
Both events are fun, friendly and open to all.
or Google Maps and everything breaks. I suppose it's looking for any link on the page with 'Next' as the link text.
Ajax requests are instead made through an invisible Flash file that uses Flash to load the data, parse the XML, extract some CDATA and pass it back to _javascript_ to replace a div. Browser vendors take note: you can still be the first modern browser to implement a proper offline mode! Paradoxically, the more time saving abstractions you are using the more you actually have to know. Likewise, good documentation is invaluable.
I fluffed the timing a bit, but the talk seemed to go over well.
prototype or pollute global namespaces should be treated with caution. All of Matt's work ended up in vane when the Times stopped publishing the puzzle online just after his system started working.
Definitely the best value conference with the most grassroots atmosphere that I've ever been to.
ctypes is particularly interesting as it lets you call functions in compiled DLLs and shared libraries without having to compile a Python wrapper.
I imagine the main problem was the heat - sitting in a stuffy lecture theatre on a night like Tuesday's wasn't a hugely attractive proposition, but the talks were more than worth it. Having a compressing proxy is essential. As soon as I did that I lost the ability to browse offline.
Ajax requests are instead made through an invisible Flash file that uses Flash to load the data, parse the XML, extract some CDATA and pass it back to _javascript_ to replace a div.
Having a compressing proxy is essential. ctypes is particularly interesting as it lets you call functions in compiled DLLs and shared libraries without having to compile a Python wrapper.
OCaml is a pure functional programming language with type inference, an object system and a strong collection of libraries.
The big four all have active communities, which means less bugs, more support and a faster rate of improvement.
There are some real treats in there. All of Matt's work ended up in vane when the Times stopped publishing the puzzle online just after his system started working. I suppose it's looking for any link on the page with 'Next' as the link text.
or Google Maps and everything breaks. I suppose it's looking for any link on the page with 'Next' as the link text.