dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] sprawling fisherman

From: Nelly Crawford
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] sprawling fisherman
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:47:39 +0300

Do you agree that short-to-medium-term innovation can be customer-driven, but not long-term?
Germ theory, Copernicus, etc.
Players feed them for points. This work is a great opportunity for exploration. Simple Start is successful.
It became a huge business.
Window pops up, with Title - Tags - Description - URL - Private?
We wanted people to actually learn something about wireless networks.
Use the consumer to understand the problem that you are solving. Simple Start is successful.
Players carry fruit to the Yoshis. Glasgow gets a lot of rain. but this does not guarantee product success.
We postulated that all preceding phases must be passed successfully to reach a given phase. Here are my notes from his talk. Nurture and protect invention teams. This looks like a great way of providing incentives for people to go to certain locations, open their wifi networks, etc.
The talk was given in an overcrowded room. Failures are shitty but they let us learn.
Yoshis are actually locatedat secure access points and plantations are at open points. There was a learning from what he did.
I agree that customers do not foresee the future.
Players feed them for points. There are today millions of people in Asia who owe their middle-class status to Mr. Some folks are interested in putting their dogear bookmarks out on the internet. It was something we discovered along the way. You can swap fruits with other players. We tested it empirically.