dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Delight in Imagine that this is bigger and moreover,

From: Alec
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Delight in Imagine that this is bigger and moreover, stays big forever!
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:53:55 -0700

New New

 There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and
locker rooms. You will be counting days before your rod will be almost reaching
your knees.

 Did she ever tell you your size is insufficient? No? Maybe she was just being
polite? You should be ready to witness females go wild because of you. The
change that will happen will be obvious! Check up here:
http://miorle.com/gall/ms/
If you thought getting more size and girth was impossible, take a look at this.

 When I turned myself over to God, i took my life out the hands of an idiot
Love will find a way Cultivate money and you grow rich, Cultivate mind and you
raise culture Better do it than wish it done Every fowl feed pon he own craw.