dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] dialect

From: Lazarus Wilcox
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] dialect
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:53:21 +0200

The balloons are waiting to drop for an uncertain winner, and the loser has their lawyers on speed dial.
Start enticing people to do the right thing and they just might.
Video games are also causing kids to become lazy, not going out to get the exercise they require.
In addition, they have also revamped paid inclusion, letting online marketers pay for one site rather than register on many. The most popular methods were posting pictures and music, followed by personal web pages, newsgroups, and blogs. There are the basic lines that are just a phone with a few features like wireless web or picture viewing.
With more than one electronic voting machine manufacturer, and many different software choices, it is no wonder that we have progressed little from paper balloting. The balloons are waiting to drop for an uncertain winner, and the loser has their lawyers on speed dial.
MyDoom, Netsky, and Bagle are all aimed at shutting down networks by infecting computers and using them to send out massive amounts of e-mail.
Sure it can browse the wireless web, or view pictures that someone sends to it, but all in all, I just use it to talk.
Overture is suing Google, Yahoo has taken over Inktomi, and Alexa is a patent filing machine.
After answering your question, we retain the e-mail generated by this form for tracking and statistical purposes only.
Hard drives crash, memory inexplicably stops working, programs have glitches, and almost anything else that can happen, does.
I loved and cherished the phone for about six months before reality struck and I realized the only time I ever bothered to use the phone as a Palm Pilot was when I needed a phone number. The problem is the inane drone of the TV.
And finally, you can buy the camera phone, palm pilot, ultimate business tool phone.
Start enticing people to do the right thing and they just might.
Then you can step up the camera phones, where just in case you felt like taking pictures of everything and spending serious money each month to send them to someone else, you could. That is the problem with our current voting situation, and will continue to be the problem as we progress into the future of electronic voting.
Imagine a person registering to vote by submitting a finger print along with their regular voter registration form. The balloons are waiting to drop for an uncertain winner, and the loser has their lawyers on speed dial. Imagine a person registering to vote by submitting a finger print along with their regular voter registration form. If you can create a multi-million dollar animation that is almost as good as real life, you can create some pretty good security methods.
This all has me completely sick of elections. Unfortunately, this all comes with a price. Although valid, it seems as though these fears could be easily mitigated, if the proper technology were used. This all has me completely sick of elections. The only fault with this near utopian situation is that computers never, ever, ever, act the way we want them to. Start enticing people to do the right thing and they just might.