dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] panic scamper

From: Herman Dodson
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] panic scamper
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 03:19:50 +0300

If you have yet to give AdWords a try, you might like to save this mini course for reference later on.
It's a very enternataining, interesting and thought provoking read, and I guarantee that you will not be able to sleep tonight after you have read it. Anyway, during the seminar, Dan got someone up on the stage, who shared the secrets to his success.
Come see how I did it. The post is all about writing 'one off articles' to promote products that you don't have much knowledge about or interest in. Please reset your bookmarks to my new home at happyrobot.
But right now I want to lay out the motivation for doing this.
VERY SLIGHT DENT ON LEFT SIDE OF TANK. Find out about this brand new product, the first of it's kind on the Internet. The post is all about writing 'one off articles' to promote products that you don't have much knowledge about or interest in. I want you to get your mind into the right attitude, BEFORE the 'battle of the super affiliates' begins.
I was able to find an easy way to get highly targeted website traffic for FREE, when I was previously paying to get it.
You will have access to. There are numerous ways to profit out there, and sometimes it pays to look at things from a slightly different angle, or in this case a very different angle. Read all about them here. Today, I'm going to show you a free way to profit from these short term trends and traffic surges, and you don't need your own website.
PIPES, FENDERS, RIMS, GUAGES, HANDLEBARS ALL BEAUTIFUL. I'm sure you will find these business case studies and success stories as inspirational as I have.
One ad is a masterpiece, whilst I expect the other one to bomb, here's why. Both from same engine. The real GOLD could have been sitting right in front of you for ages. ALL CHROME HAS THE SHARP REFLECTION OF NEW. I'm not sure about the rest of Europe though. However, you will often find that if you take a few tiny steps off this well-trodden path, you might just unearth a hidden goldmine, just waiting for you to tap into.
I want you to get your mind into the right attitude, BEFORE the 'battle of the super affiliates' begins. So, I thought it would be a good idea to follow up with some resources that will ehlp to find public domain material, and an extra sneaky tip. but would still like to try and profit from them.
If you currently do any form of advertsing, or plan to in the future, you really should take a close look at this study.
I had plenty of feedback, with all sorts of questions flying in.
But why else might I do this? Here are two methods that a lot of people still don't know about or use. It could mean the difference between success and failure for you.