dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] removed photograph

From: Micky Mcfarland
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] removed photograph
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 04:58:03 -0400

I will translate his last one to give a feel of a prevalent mood. Disposal, especially in a non-centralized faculty, is obviously a total waste of money.
When the delivery guys came in to the flat, looked at the kitchen door, their supervisor asked me, have you measured the door? six workers all in one time. HUBBY is arriving tomorrow night, and we will be sleeping in our first new home together! Fortunately, our snipers are better than theirs. I was infact talking to LTC Loud.
I measured the kitchen's area but umm, it never occured to me that I had to measure the door inorder to see if fridge can fit through it.
Him and a few colleagues had to visit a place in Abu Graib area. So yes there are bad ones, who are simple hooligans, that just wanna shoot, and there are professional ones who know exactly what they are doing.
A Midsummer's Night Dream. Seth mentioned google video, but I dont wanna put it there I wanna be able to show it on my blog using HTML. There is no shortage of material there!
The new rumor he brought with him this time is built over an existing background of conflicts within the UIA.
Yet, he remains largely unknown outside Iraq.
I nowadays have more feelings of fury and bitterness than inclinations towards rational discourse. They asked about his name and where he was taken from. They claim they are muslims, but ISLAM knows none of them. He always joked around with them and helped them out.
I mean these people would get drunk then next morning they escort people into the red zone.