dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Hi

From: Bernardo Billings
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Hi
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:43:02 -0000

RREF Pricje Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs Fnor New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compamny red Reef Laboratoqries Inc.
Symbol: RREF
Price: $0.352
Recomm endation: ST RONG B UY

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricte ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companvies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricve has settled and Volunme is rising as investorrs are jumping in
before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominug out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, November 07, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Bernardo Billings.

"nearly three weeks."

country at present. a few weeks, he believed.

carelessness of opinion, and sometimes an indirect boast."
"this must be a most inconvenient sitting room for the evening, in summer; the
windows are full
been travelling, and they talked of matlock and dove dale with great
perseverance. yet time and her

all the shame and misery which a disagreeable partner for a couple of dances
can give. the moment of
"but it must very materially lessen their chance of marrying men of any
consideration in the
"he made a little mistake to be sure; but it is to the credit of his modesty."

but why mr. darcy came so often to the parsonage, it was more difficult to
understand. it could
"i certainly have not the talent which some people possess," said darcy, "of
conversing easily

"how can you contrive to write so even?"
all those who were not immediately on the spot.
"can such abominable pride as his have ever done him good?"
daughters, as jane's marrying so greatly must throw them in the way of other
rich men; and lastly, it

"i advise mr. darcy, and lizzy, and kitty," said mrs. bennet, "to walk to
oakham mount this

conscience to entail away an estate from one's own daughters, i cannot
understand; and all for the sake
"this is a wretched beginning indeed! my sole dependence was on you; and i am
sure nobody