dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Right now, I wish it were something a little less hea

From: Ryan H. Julian
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Right now, I wish it were something a little less heavy.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:15:38 +0800

And our government has become a fun house for men and women who care
precisely nothing about morality, responsibility or truth. You can kiss
it goodbye, Mr.
Not that sane ones, anyhow.
Until I flipped on the tube today and saw that the commentators were
discussing whether the Saddam verdict was staged for election results.

++++

EXPLOSION!