dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] inspire

From: Linda B. Sykes
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] inspire
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 17:43:28 +0100

Read the entire review.
So for now, if you have an article you'd like me to consider, please use
my e-mail address which has good SPAM filtering.
Since I don't have the skills to build or even specify a CMS, I'm hoping
to buy a low cost application or learn an open source CMS. And by the
way, when did I become a geezer? The new millenium version of a
mosh-pit?
This is a template-based site building software that is sold to Web
hosting companies and ISPs for their customers to use.

yyy