dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Why so small sausage man?

From: Boudreau Michael
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Why so small sausage man?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:57:12 +0000

Yo dude

I don't care why your weenie is so small, but 80% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger meat will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://laancearmstrong.info you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
rfoiomnsosoknosfnsoplkhrllllmhlflpjmlulmmuhklimulo
cvmbndfjkghwrglkfjggdfgr