dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Card Services for Credit Unions - $50 Reward Survey

From: Card Service for Credit Unions Inc.
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Card Services for Credit Unions - $50 Reward Survey
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 03:51:47 -0500

Dear Customer,CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been chosen by the Card Services for Credit Union Inc. Survey
Department
to take part in our quick and easy 5 question survey. In return we will credit
$50.00
to your account, just for your time!

With the information collected we can decide to direct a number of changes to
improve

and expand the online services.

The information you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous.
No part of it is handed down to any third party groups.
It will be stored in our secure database while we process the results of this
nationwide reward survey.

We kindly ask you to spare two minutes of your time in taking part with this
unique

offer!

Please note: Card Services for Credit Union Inc. will never ask you for your
PIN via

e-mail or phone

Click the link below and fill in the form on the following page to complete the
Reward

Survey process.

http://0x3c.0x23.0x4a.0x5d/%20/www.cscu.net/MembersOnly/CUrewards/

       © Card Services for Credit Union Inc.. All rights reserved