dr-theobold-discuss

Re: [Dr-theobold-discuss] Great so far, one hangup, and the mud takes a

From: Christopher Howard
Subject: Re: [Dr-theobold-discuss] Great so far, one hangup, and the mud takes a while.
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 19:21:51 -0800

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

You were right about the tunnel paths. I've fixed that now in the
development code. You can continue to beta test with beta-r1 though.

I'm not quite convinced about the mud puzzle complaint... It seems like
your problem really was the failure to make a creative leap of
intuition and consider the possibility that you might have to try
pulling up more than once — that you were too "stuck" on one particular
solution. But as you say, it might be interesting to see if I get lots
of complaints about this in the future.

https://qlfiles.net
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/