[Dragora-users] dragora

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Dragora-users] dragora
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 09:34:30 +0200

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I installed dragora 2.2 stable and here are some thoughts.

1) The installation process wants the user to choose a bootloader.
When there are already operation systems and a bootloader, it
could make sense to have the choice to keep that.

2) I have such a situation and chose grub, but it only detected the
dragora partition.

3) I didn't detect the wlan (-stick). I don't know, why, but with the
kernel of dragora 3 alpha 1 ( +modules +firmware) wlan was
detected.

4) dragora 3 alpha 1 and 2 ask at login for user and password. On

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2018-09/msg00011.html

you tell the user these words for dragora 3 alpha 2. It would help
to add such a line to the corresponding site of dragora 3 alpha 1.

Yours sincerely
C.Mielech