Re: highlight lines with gud breakpoints

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: highlight lines with gud breakpoints
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 14:17:27 +0200

   > On April 10, 2019 3:03:52 PM GMT+03:00, Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:

   > Maybe I misunderstood you: the feature you described is available with
   > "M-x gdb". If you mean GUD in general, then AFAIK it doesn't show
   > breakpoints at all, so I'm confused by what exactly did you want to
   > achieve on GUI frames.

I presume it is a misunderstanding. Matlab.el provides support for
editing matlab files, and allows to debug matlab files, via the
matlab-shell and the internal matlab debugger. That is done via gud.

So I hoped that emacs would provide for gud in general, not just for
gdb, a graphical support which would indicate where the gud-breakpoint
is set. I will try to contact the author of the relevant debugging code
in matlab.