[RFC] Some new vector procedures (vector-{memq, apply, to-string, ...})

From: Alex Gramiak
Subject: [RFC] Some new vector procedures (vector-{memq, apply, to-string, ...})
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 14:49:39 -0600

Here are a few procedures that should make using vectors in Elisp a bit
nicer. They are in C since all the Elisp versions I've tried were too
slow for such simple procedures.

I started with just vector-memq, but the other ones should have some
application as well. I took vector-index and vector-partition from SRFI
133 [1].

[1] https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-133/srfi-133.html