Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 00:12:12 +0300

On 18.04.2019 11:27, Toon Claes wrote:

What about creating an issue describing the current limitations and
unanswered questions holding back a potential Emacs migration to Gitlab
like KDE[1] and GHC[2] have done at
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues?

I've created https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/60684

I fear it's a bit premature, considering we've not worked out the minimum requirements between ourselves yet, and Eli has not approved even minimal steps toward moving to GitLab.

And "email workflow still should be possible" sounds fairly vague to me.

It still needs a lot of content, and I've asked collaboration from
GitLab's Director of Community Relations for collaboration.

Asking somebody from "outside" to read through our mailing list threads and make their own conclusions might be asking for trouble. :-)