Re: feature/android defee1c948b 3/5: Try to restore the MS Windows build

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: feature/android defee1c948b 3/5: Try to restore the MS Windows build
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 00:49:47 -0500

On Fri, Aug 4, 2023 at 8:06 PM Po Lu via Mailing list for Emacs
changes <emacs-diffs@gnu.org> wrote:

> branch: feature/android
[snip]

>     Try to restore the MS Windows build

I saw that you had merged changes for the Windows build so I made an
installer and the rest of the usual Windows binary set from the
branch. They are posted to my personal site, in case others would like
to help confirm the branch works properly when built for windows.

  https://corwin.bru.st/emacs-android

Running:
 echo "$(git branch --no-color 2> /dev/null | sed -e '/^[^*]/d' -e
"s/* \(.*\)/\1$( git diff --quiet --ignore-submodules HEAD
2>/dev/null; [ $? -eq 1 ] && echo "*")/")@$(git rev-parse --short HEAD
2> /dev/nul)"

Tells me I have built:
feature/android*@bfbdf4eb892