emacs-orgmode

[O] keybinding change in org 9.2?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: [O] keybinding change in org 9.2?
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 19:58:54 -0500

Did anything change in org 9.2 that would affect how key-bindings are loaded? I installed org-plus-20181230 from MELPA and suddenly many keybindings that used to work didn't, e.g. all the org-ref bindings, and other customizations I had made. If I manually run those files, the bindings come back, but they don't seem to get run or loaded on my startup. If I go back to the older version I was using (9.1.14) everything works as expected (i.e. the way it used to).  Just curious if anyone else experienced anything like that.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering