emacs-orgmode

Re: [O] please read: bug when marking tasks done

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] please read: bug when marking tasks done
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 14:52:55 -0700

dunno best solution.

another option is to comment out repeater intervals like ;.+2d instead
of .+0d or =[... .+2d]=.

this would also allow you to know what the interval was [currently
that information is lost].  it would avoid overloading face.  it would
be under user control for every ts.  it would, however, require
updating ts regexp.

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.