emacs-orgmode

Re: [O] Preparing a cost estimate with Org

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] Preparing a cost estimate with Org
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 10:15:21 -0800

On 2019-01-24 at 09:35 -0800, Lele Gaifax <address@hidden> wrote...
>> You could perhaps do this with code, so it is only one C-c C-c?
>
> I did not understand what you mean with "do this with code" though:
> some kind of a macro or what?

I meant write a Babel Block in your favorite language that takes a table as
input (i.e. the table is now a Python or R dataframe) and parses, reformats,
and spits out a new table as you want.

You can even set a hook so that babel block executes on export, which means the
whole system is automated.

  -k.