emacs-orgmode

[O] "org-link-set-parameters" get parent properties

From: Tarjei Bærland
Subject: [O] "org-link-set-parameters" get parent properties
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 11:36:26 +0100

Hi!

I have a custom function for exporting image links in org-mode (I have my html exported to the parent folder of my .org files, and I just want to keep one copy of the image files).

How can I get the "attr_html" of the link for a custom org-set-link-parameters function? As far as I can tell, the :export wants a function taking (path desc backend), and I do not know how to extract the parent of the link from this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Tarjei