emacs-wiki-discuss

Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] More planner updates

From: Eric . Belpaire
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] More planner updates
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:23:06 +0100

Sacha,

Sacha wrote:
- Related topics! =) That'd be fun. Imagine: M-x planner-related-notes
  or choosing a "Related topics" link brings up a list of related
  topics. Even better if you aggregate other people's entries into
  your own wiki.

Look into the "Personal Brain" application at http://www.thebrain.com, if
you don't know this knowledge management tool yet.
I haven't looked at their latest version and can't have access to the
internet for the moment.

Your message triggered me to remember this tool, which I tried one year
ago.

Thanks for enhancing planner continuously.
I'll have to update my version in the near future.
Cordially,
Eric

Eric BELPAIRE
Equant
Network, Managed Services & Security
Messaging Hosting & Security / Customer Transition

e-Magine - 6th zone B
190 Avenue de France
75653 PARIS Cedex 13
CVS:                       316 7259