emacs-wiki-discuss

Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Moving task from one wiki page to an other

From: Guy Bencteux
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Moving task from one wiki page to an other
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:55:54 +0100

> C-c C-c (or planner-copy-or-move-task) now calls planner-replan-task.
> This should work now. That means planner-copy-or-move-region should
> work now...

Not exactly : I loaded
emacs-wiki-dev.tar.gz
last modified on 25-Mar-2004 04:16  130K  from
http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/ and in the file "planner.el" it is
clearly said that we have to use either planner-copy-or-move-task or
planner-replan-task.

However, planner-replan-task does the job exactly as I axpected and it is OK
for me. By the way, I do not see how the function planner-copy-or-move-region
could make the difference between "changing date" and "changing plan" and I
do not see why planner-copy-or-move-region should calls planner-replan-task.

Thank you very much for your help.
Guy Bencteux