emacs-wiki-discuss

Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] html publishing dead?

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] html publishing dead?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:17:23 -0800

Hi all,

Jody Klymak <address@hidden> writes:

> No Wiki pages in project webpage need publishing at this time.

To follow up, this was because I moved to a new system that had read
permission squashed on the directory for everyone except me.  And
there is a variable emacs-wiki-use-mode-flags that is set to true.
Very nice feature, but it means that any files you want published had
better be set to universal read.

Sorry for the chatter.

Cheers,  Jody

--