Re: [emms-help] Re: Regarding AlsaPlayer

From: Yoni Rabkin Katzenell
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: Regarding AlsaPlayer
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:30:48 +0300

Lucas Bonnet <address@hidden> writes:

> Yoni Rabkin Katzenell <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The Emms website would be a good place to start. If you can put up my
>> Emms2 wallpapers for general consumption on the site as well that would
>> be most excellent.
>
> Oh yeah, that would be a good idea. I already changed the pages to
> direct users towards the darcs repo, maybe we should tell it directly on
> the front page. As for the wallpapers, could you remind me the URL where
> I can get them ? I'll put them on the site this evening (CEST time).

This image should by used to replace the existing logo on the site:
http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-logo-2000x1052-no-background.png

This is the basic SVG for the logo:
http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-logo-basic.svg

The following are different versions of the wallpaper:
http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-dark.png
http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-large-dark.png
http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-large-light-blue.png
http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-large-light-grey.png
http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-light-blue.png
http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-light-grey.png

Please add that all the images (and SVG for the logo) are licensed
under the Creative Commons Attribute-Share-Alike license: