Re: [emms-help] emms-setup missing in CVS?

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: [emms-help] emms-setup missing in CVS?
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:41:28 +0800

"T. V. Raman" <address@hidden> writes:

> I did a CVS checkout --- and find that emms-setup.el is no longer
> present. I haven't investigated further, what is its replacement?

We use darcs instead of cvs now, hence the cvs repo is pretty out of
date. Use the following command to pull a latest checkout,

$ darcs get http://www.kollektiv-hamburg.de/~forcer/darcs/emms

Maybe we should add some notes to README in the old cvs repo on
savannah..

--
William

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every
word you say, talk in your sleep.