Re: [emms-help] suggestion: use default directory in find?

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: Re: [emms-help] suggestion: use default directory in find?
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:09:16 +0200

"T. V. Raman" <address@hidden> writes:

> Once one has configured the directory where one stores  content,
> would be nice if emms-find defaulted to searching that directory
> --- rather than prompting each time -- perhaps make this
> customizable -- with a prefix arg determining if it prompts or
> takes the default?

The problem is that emms-{add,play}-find use find(1), and only
match the file name, not the directory name. It might be useful to
improve this, but as long as that does not happen, being able to
specify a different search directory seems useful to me.

Regards,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))