Re: [emms-help] playlist buffer

From: Yoni Rabkin Katzenell
Subject: Re: [emms-help] playlist buffer
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 09:57:50 +0300

Seb <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I came back to emms after a long hiatus, so my config file seems to need
> much updating.  I was able to play music again, but the nice, vertically
> split windows for the playlist buffer from previous versions is no longer
> there, and it occupies the whole window now.  Can you guys say how to get
> the old behaviour of having the buffer show up on a small window to the
> right of the current used one back?

This functionality works fine in Emms. I'm refering to the Darcs
version, not the obsolete CVS version of Emms.

The interactive function `emms-playlist-mode-go-popup' should produce a
vertically split window as the default behaviour.

The variable `emms-playlist-mode-window-width' is user customizable and
determines the size of the vertical split. It defaults to 25.