[emms-help] Re: Bug in emms-browser.el

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Bug in emms-browser.el
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:40:07 +0200

Yoni Rabkin Katzenell <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Yoni,

> You can use `darcs send' for patches against Jorgen's repository.

Hey, cool feature. But I don't get it right, I'm first-time darcs
user. Am I right in doing `darcs record' first, followed by `darcs
send'?

That's what I did, but then

  darcs send --sendmail-command "kmail --subject %s --attach %a \
                                 --cc %c --body %b %t"

tried to attach a file wich did not exist...

Anyway, Damien was faster than me. The patch is sent to the list.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
          "Emacs is not a development tool but a way of life."
                - David Kastrup in alt.religion.emacs -