Re: [emms-help] how to make emms recognise *.ogv files?

From: Michael Olson
Subject: Re: [emms-help] how to make emms recognise *.ogv files?
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:00:23 -0700

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> "A.W." <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi!
>
>> Most of my movie collection is in this format, so the defaults are
>> kinda...
>
> Here's a patch which enables ogv files for Xine, VLC and MPlayer.  I
> tried to push it to savannah, but it always said
>
>   fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
>
> Michael, do you know what's wrong?

Patch applied.

Check your .git/config file.  It should look like this:

[core]
        repositoryformatversion = 0
        filemode = true
        bare = false
        logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
        url = ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/emms.git
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "master"]
        remote = origin
        merge = refs/heads/master

The "url = ssh://..." part is the most important thing to note (replace
USERNAME as appropriate).

--
|       Michael Olson  |  FSF Associate Member #652     |
| http://mwolson.org/  |  Hobbies: Lisp, HCoop          |