Re: [emms-help] adding new music files to the emms-cache

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] adding new music files to the emms-cache
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:35:05 -0500

If you simply run `emms-add-directory-tree' again it will call _find_
via `emms-source-file-directory-tree-find' (depending on
`emms-source-file-directory-tree-function') and update the cache.

Re-running `emms-add-directory-tree' should take about as long as: call
find+looking the in the cache for each file+add/update/delete files in
the cache.

Admittedly, I don't use the browser and my cache file is only about
1.3M, but since the browser merely reads the cache data it should work.