[emms-help] Retro 4.0 release, and a new 4.1 release

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] Retro 4.0 release, and a new 4.1 release
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 13:10:30 -0400

After being told that people who use Emacs package managers rely on
tags, I went ahead and retro-tagged the 4.0 release.

I also tagged and officially released Emms 4.1 with all of the goodness
collected to-date. Thank you to everyone who coded, wrote and debugged
this.

I'll soon update the Emms website with the new release information and a
hint that using the git master is usually a safe bet.

Also, I am proposing a 6-month release cycle (marking 4.2 for November)
which should help keep people who are tracking tags in the loop.