Re: [emms-help] playing with emms from the console

From: andrés ramírez
Subject: Re: [emms-help] playing with emms from the console
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 06:08:18 +0000

Hi Yoni.

> Why not just invoke the player binary directly? Why go though emacs+emms
> in this case?

Yes I could Use the player binary. Which is very nice by the way see it
below:

> Also, have you considered using mpd for this?

Out of my head I could use also sox play or gst-launch. But Emacs is not
the kitchen sink.

Also with a button I could remote control emms with one hand see below:

Best Regards
ps: "go pato" it's a song "ms jackson" it's a song too