Re: [emms-help] Some browser shortcomings and inconsistencies

From: Fran Burstall
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Some browser shortcomings and inconsistencies
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 16:36:49 +0000

Maybe we could just drop cover display from the playlist and have a separate
image buffer

I prefer something like M-. to open a temporary window with all meta info available, including the image. Complex window layouts are often innefective and doesn't look very well (I'm specially thinking about mpc.el here).

I think this is an attractive idea (and orthogonal to how the playlist buffers should look or be implemented).

---Fran