Re: Tracker/sequencer file formats in emms-player-mpv filename regex

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: Tracker/sequencer file formats in emms-player-mpv filename regex
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 23:42:51 +0100

Mike Kazantsev <mk.fraggod@gmail.com> writes:

> I think there's high chance that simply no one else uses them anymore,

Chip music has never had more listeners than it has today! :)

In my case, all the chip tunes in my library are currently in the OGG
format, as purchased from Bandcamp, but in the future, I would like to
explore the various SID music collections and the like.  Thus I, for
one, would be more than happy to see these formats working OOTB in EMMS,
especially if doing so will cause no harm to other listeners.

Rudy
--
"Programming reliably -- must be an activity of an undeniably
mathematical nature […] You see, mathematics is about thinking, and

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia