erw-devel

[Erw-devel] "self-target" stuff (single-threading?)

From: erw-devel
Subject: [Erw-devel] "self-target" stuff (single-threading?)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:53:23 +0900

I was browsing the forum at savannah, and I noticed a post by "adamski" (at freestream in AU) about doing self-targetted windows and such. I understand Seba's concerns that it will probably break the DOM model, but it's a model I'm used to using, as well. Any news from others about how this sort of work might be going, if it's going at all?

As for myself, I'm still getting data mangled from a Shift-JIS MS SQL server database and into my PostgreSQL UTF-8 database, after a long hiatus. I'm sure we'll be putting the i18n aspects of this beast through its paces soon. =)

Larry

--
Linux? Il y a moins bien, mais c'est plus cher.