erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] Safari/Konqueror bug

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] Safari/Konqueror bug
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:31:43 +1000

I think one of the problems with Konqueror can be traced to the RPC framework.
I've noticed with my implementation that the IFRAME fails to be reloaded
which means RPCDone stays false and the inline event handlers are disabled
breaking the page.

Here is my rpc function which uses what is supposed to be the most portable
way to change an IFRAME's url:

function remoteProcedureCall( url )
{
    RPCdone = false;
    frames['rpcframe'].location.href = "empty.php";
    frames['rpcframe'].location.href = url;
}

I'll let you know if I find a fix.

Adam