erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] Hi all

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] Hi all
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:49:59 +0100

Hi Seba,

For the people interested, I've integrated HTMLArea into the current
distribution (if you don't know what I'm taking about, have a look at
www.htmlarea.com).

Looks very nice, good job. However, the demo is slow to load, don't know what it's causing it (HTMLArea?).

I've spent some time checking html editors and I like HTMLarea very much. However, future support for it is somewhat uncertain ( there is a forum thread about it in http://www.dynarch.com/forums/17/page:2 ). I hope the developer will continue the work, he has done a very good job.

Other free editors I like are:
http://www.fckeditor.net (active and with lots of features; I'm considering it for a project)
http://www.kevinroth.com/rte/demo.htm (simple, but enough for many tasks)

Very nice also the JSCalendar feature. Keep up with ERW!

Regards,

--
Llorenc