eupm-gnoticies

[eupm-gnoticies] well-being expect

From: Simeon Dunbar
Subject: [eupm-gnoticies] well-being expect
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 21:13:35 +0200

Right Where I Want Them! Until he blew a ligament in his knee during his junior year, that is. More rhymes, better grammar.
I mean, my dog can't sweat, and she sits around the house all day with her tongue hanging out.
Half of them kick me in the shins when I walk by already.
Not only am I awakened just as rudely, but if I try surprising her again, I'll get a nine iron to the noggin, too. Breasts or no breasts, that hardly seems right. In some cases, two or three. Using her time-tested techniques, she seduced a loan officer at her bank and borrowed enough money to get out of the red. There've got to be a few thousand of those things lying around up there somewhere.
The least she could do is earn her own beer money, right? Or not considered at all, frankly.
Then there was the order of cheesy bread that occupied a shelf on the refrigerator door until they were but shriveled and petrified shadows of their former selves. I think the cops hide behind trees and mailboxes and wait for me to show up. It's the same reason we remember what happened to Jack and Jill, or Old Mother Hubbard, or that adventurous young lass from Nantucket. Just don't disturb the teacher while I get started on my 'liquid recess'. You'd think I'd learn these things the first time. I'm not picky about my personal saviors; I can decide who to worship after I'm dead.
Just don't disturb the teacher while I get started on my 'liquid recess'. Most of the time back then, I wasn't wearing any pants at all.
So why do we remember it?
So rather than rail and complain about our populace's seeming indifference to the rules of proper English, I decided to contribute to the cause, in my own small way.
How much money do I have to donate to just not show up at work on Friday at all? I found the stick of deodorant she was currently using, and glommed it all over my previously unprotected underarm.
First, it's my wife who's responsible for initiating the process. Plymouth Rock isn't so very far from here, and tourists have been crawling over the area ever since the Mayflower dropped anchor on it nearly four hundred years ago.
Asking again at the pickup window doesn't help. I can't say for sure.