eupm-gnoticies

[eupm-gnoticies] restitution hurrah

From: Isabella Bishop
Subject: [eupm-gnoticies] restitution hurrah
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:40:48 -0400

And thank you to those of you that read my journal and comment. talk about fucking random.
Has my body become numb to even my own emotions?
it was a coheed reference though. Prospectors mining ice out of the comet itself, selling it off to worlds having need of the various chemicals in it. talk about fucking random.
we had a beer, left, and then took the bus home. jeff and calvin went to talk to other people but i stayed and talked to this guy; he was fucked.
Only real thing inside the dome is a two story house, a ton of scattered supply crates and a large vegetable garden with corn stalks big enough to hide in.
turns out he was serious.
jeff and calvin went to talk to other people but i stayed and talked to this guy; he was fucked.
I am so lucky to have gotten the bit of recognition that I have. Back during The Unification War, he and Kombe were stationed together. Heaton refuses to say why, but the orders are to capture the ship and everything on board.
I am not sure if they will send me advanced copies this time around. he asked me if i wanted to start punching random people on the bus with him. He worked as a knife thrower and must have been good at it as he was with a traveling show when he met up with The Isis Crew.
I am not sure when it is coming out but it will be in the Hipshots section. bright eyes came on and i naturally started singing; janna said she was just happy someone else knew the song. we all met, and then went inside.