eupm-gnoticies

[eupm-gnoticies] infectious dam

From: Mark Spears
Subject: [eupm-gnoticies] infectious dam
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:08:05 +0300

If they come to me with an order for services - "I want an actions plan to.
Each time I stumble into something interesting on the Internet which I cannot process immediately, I bookmark it and tag it using my own keywords of the moment. He elaborated on the concept of "strategic recognition", i. If the plan calls for an "expert locator" on the company intranet, it is technical enough to be considered acceptable.
Thus this is where technology must be used effectively to disseminate this knowledge even further, so that in can be used in real-time, when needed. So what they are asking for is a simple technical plan of actions to the remove the top one, two or three obstacles. In fact, it may make systeme performance worse, or even destroy it.
us or Jalios or Arisem not only to link to specific html pages of DIS content, but also to specific time-stamped sequences of expert speech embedded in those html pages.
Todo parece indicar que las asociaciones deportivas, sus presidentes y afiliados le hacen .
As I marveled at the cultural change under way at ABB, he said that he had been helped by the crisis that the company had gone through.
Droit-in-Situ applies this technology to process recorded seminars, events, lectures, and more generally any event where recognized experts and gurus talk to an audience.
As I marveled at the cultural change under way at ABB, he said that he had been helped by the crisis that the company had gone through.
Its mission is to act as an on-going think tank of advisors for the deployment of new social tools in the company. Interesting metaphor.
All employees involved in the deployment of collaboration tools are starting to engage into a dialogue to share good practices, agree on standards, formats etc. But still, I can use those tags more or less, because they are meaningful to me anyway, even if I am not completely satisfied with my tagging practice. You need brilliant people at the edge able to generate great projects, and you also need a core group of decision-makers able to commit collectively to supporting bold moves. Just because they think differently.
It must be a top-down, companywide strategy.
But what was interesting to me was Robert's insights into what makes this green process work at companies like Intel.