ffss-dev

[Ffss-dev] southern unqualified

From: Eleanor Dudley
Subject: [Ffss-dev] southern unqualified
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:37:25 +0700

Simon did not go on to tell what hadhappened. The prettiest thing I ever saw in my life, agreed Mrs. What a happy summer this has been, thought Anne . I took Mary Anna toher uncle Gordons funeral and she enjoyed it so.
They were all Anglicans, of course, concluded Sarah Taylor, as ifthat accounted for any vagaries. You had to let the old go and take the new to your heart.
There wasnt a vestige of proof that Madge did it . Young men do say such odd things, said Mrs.
But you must remember how she was born, said Martha Crothers.
She was all that, said Martha, whether the stars were accountablefor it or not. Kirkwyndwas so near the shore that a breath of salt wind blew through thegrim firs behind it.
Well, nobody really said anything too terrible today. She must go before it wasdark or her courage would fail her.
Well, nobody wanted to get a neighbour into a scrape like that. Anne could not either, but she dared not smile. Such a pity he had to LEAVE it, said Celia Reese. They could all guess what shehad asked for
Im not Cassie Thomas andIll never be anybody but me again. That clan were noted for their sensational funerals. He had got into the habit of setting on thestove all summer.
Her dress was plastered with sand and herstockings were soiled.
Why, she ought to have been a child of the stars
I was talking to his mother last week and shenever hinted at a wedding so soon.
The moon was looking down on a cool happyworld.
And when they wereconvinced they acted as if they thought Abner ought to be dead. If nobody cries at Peters funeral except those who liked himthere wont be many wet eyes, said Mrs.
It had been, she remembered, a mild, calm, pearl-grey day. Kirkwyndwas so near the shore that a breath of salt wind blew through thegrim firs behind it.
What a happy summer this has been, thought Anne . I didnt ever think Dovie would tell me a story . She would go down to the Harbour Mouth andtell the Thomases the truth.