ffss-dev

[Ffss-dev] funky

From: Walter Ware
Subject: [Ffss-dev] funky
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:57:34 +0200

Is the mind of manincapable of dealing with this problem? The Hajji stopped speaking, Lord Arglay stirred, and Chloe woke tosudden anxiety. It was a very nice house, Chloe said, but-no, I didnt noticeanything else.
Thoughts hadpassed through her mind in their usual way, but not-surely nofl-usualthoughts.
And yet his desire was to do what Palliser wished, Arglay demurred. She had thrown out a squadron orso to check Mr. What is quite certain,he said, is that no one must be allowed to believe in this Stoneany more. The General Secretary wasbeginning to feel anxious about the future. I dont thinkshed like it-and yet I dont know. But when Igot to Birmingham yesterday morning, he was there.
And if, as I think, she is notby nature greedy or malicious.
He had attempted to turnthat emotion into his own desire to use Arglay and then throw himaside.
The end ofdesire was to get what you wanted.
Lord Arglay shut the door and strolledacross the room. I can see now that it was my fault in a way.
It was-it was a house, and he and his motherlived in it. Then, the Hajji concluded, something or someone is making her so. But only in a way conformableto the Stone. They arecurious and greedy-and even malicious.
Is the mind of manincapable of dealing with this problem?
I was thinking of Pondon, Palliser went on. She never talkedlike that-except for amusement or from bitterness. His voice took on a sternness and he lookedon her with a high disdain.
But he annoys me, and Id ratheryou had it.
It may be, the HaJji said, that it was by your work that this manbeheld her.
And is this also, if it is so, Lord Arglay said, ironically,- part ofthe miracle of the Stone?