fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] News

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] News
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:33:49 +0200 (SAST)

Hi all,

the meeting went well. We managed to come up with a basic allocation of
almost all of the work. Feel free to recruit to reduce workload.

There is a problem with pstricks on the CD - Rory knows how to fix this
and we'll send round a solution very soon.

Here is a rough summary:

Maths:

Algebra : Stanley and Andrea
Trigonometry : Ismail (needs to be confirmed)
Geometry : Marc
Calculus (Differentiation) : Razvan

Chemistry:

Chemical Bonding : Dawn
Reactions -> Carbon : Lara, Emma, Duncan and Neil
Reduction and Oxydation Reactions : Spencer
Chemical Equilibrium : Dawn
Acids and Bases : Gareth
Nitrogen -> Halides : Lara, Emma, Duncan and Neil
Organic Chemistry : Dawn

Physics:

Rectilinear Motion : Gareth
Electricity : Mark
Waves : Mark
General worked examples : Sahal
Final edit of text and creation of diagrams : Sarah, Spencer and Rory

Cheers,

Mark Horner

UCT-CERN Research Centre
Physics Department
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch
7700
South Africa

Phone: +27 21 650 3366 (office)
Phone: +27 83 564 6272 (cellular)
Fax:   +27 21 650 3342
AIM:   marknewlyn

Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.