fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Another nice resource - please take a look

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Another nice resource - please take a look
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 11:04:25 -0700

Hi everyone

I was wondering around the net (instead of working :) and I was looking for any other free chemistry books when I found this site:

http://online-textbooks.fablis.com/

The content is also Gnu Free Documentation License protected so we can use it and it appears to be different to the wikipedia. Please take a look for anything you can use for your sections.

Cheers,

Mark

Peter Hutnick wrote:
Mark Horner wrote: