fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] [Fwd: [Fhsst-admin-priv] possible contribution]

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] [Fwd: [Fhsst-admin-priv] possible contribution]
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:54:19 -0700

Hi everyone

I just wanted to let you know that we have a volunteer (see below) to write a small nuclear physics chapter for the physics book. Its quite a hot topic in SA at the moment and will be world-wide soon with there being enough fuel for the next 10 000 years at current world-wide electricity consumption.

I have replied and Sergei has kindly agreed to an end of September deadline for this chapter.

Cheers,

Mark